Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fisher Price Playdate

Yea!!! The day has finally arrived. I spend the past few days cleaning the house. Trying to get everything in order for my guests to have fun at my Fisher Price House Party. Now for those of you who have not been to my house, it is 980 square feet and 2 stories. It's on the small side. Now, please keep in mind I have a partially finished basement. The basement is not included in the 980 sq feet. I also have a full attic for storage. Now imagine 8 kids and 11 adults and big toys. I have to say it was fun and went very well. No crying and my daughter was ok with sharing most of the toys...BTW this was because my friend brought her some purses and she carried those around most of the party. The kids were fantastic and it was great to get to talk to my mom friends that I don't see all of the time. Reps from Fisher Price came and were fantastic. They took pictures and video of the party. They were very friendly and a pleasure to have here. They gave all of the kids the Amazing Animals Tug Time Tugboat in addition to the fabulous gifts we were sent already. One of the funniest memories was when my daughter decided to be the cookie monster and pull over the plate of cookies and try to pick all of them up at once (without the plate). I wish I would have had a camera in my hand.
Lots of toys and kids.

Giddie-Up!

Smart Bounce & Spin PonyIs it my turn?Spinnin’ Around Musical Zoo Go Baby Go Crawl & Cruise Musical JungleLily with her new purses playing...

6 Sweet Comments:

luv4sams said...

Wow, what a cool party - looks like everyone had fun!

Lindsey said...

Hey there! Thanks for coming by my blog and entering my blog design giveaway! I enjoyed reading your blog! (Love your creations!) Lindsey, Mommy Chronicles

New England Quilter said...

OMG - what fun!! The kids look like they were having a blast!
Amy
http://newenglandquilter.blogspot.com/

Colorado Knitter said...

The toy party looks like it was a lot of fun!
You won the germ! Drop me at Etsy e-mail with your address and I will get it to you!

needle and nest said...

What a neat party! Looks like the kids had a lot of fun!

Michelle
http://littlepeanutshop.etsy.com

ws051117 said...

How fun! I didn't even know they had Fisher Price parties! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin