Friday, April 30, 2010

Aloha Friday #24

http://islandlife808.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/aloha-banner.jpg
Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your comment below and link in Kailani’s blog. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

This weeks question is:
What was the last movie you went to the movie theater to see?

Last Saturday Jeff & I went and saw Hot Tub Time Machine.  I have never laughed so hard at a movie before.  It was HILARIOUS!!

My Signature

31 Sweet Comments:

Rach said...

The last film I watched at the cinema was alice in Wonderland, I'm hoping I'll be 'suprised' with a birthday meal and a trip to the cinema this weekend to see Iron Man 2 *fingers crossed*

I am Harriet said...

I can't even remember but, I do want to see Hot Tub.

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/do-you-carry-proof-of-citizenship-with-you/

Stacy Uncorked said...

Oooh! I do want to see the Hot Tub Time Machine! Good to know it actually is funny! :)

The last movie we saw in the theater was How to Train Your Dragon. :)

Dee said...

We went last weekend to see the back up plan. That was the first movie I've seen in a REALLY long time!

Lori said...

Sherlock Holmes and it was great! You gotta love Robert Downey Jr!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... I saw Avatar in December with my husband and our best friends... But before that, it was Frost/Nixon in February 2009. So pathetic... We used to see a movie a week, and now we're parents.

Decor To Adore said...

I saw HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON. Yep, mom movie mode.

Today is a holiday from school so it will be bowling and then the movie Oceans. Can't wait.

Susan Cook said...

The last movie we went to see in the movies was Percy Jackson and Olympians - The Lightening Thief.

Anonymous said...

Our last movie to see in the theater was Avatar.

Anonymous said...

I can't even remember even though it wasn't that long ago. Does that mean I'm getting old?

Anonymous said...

I think it was one of the Star Wars...the last one they came out with. It was a long time ago. :)

Annie said...

It was last January Alvin and the chipmunks.

Unknown said...

Hot Tub looks awesome. Last movie I saw was Ratatouille, a few years ago!

Colette S said...

The dh and I went to see date night. It was nice.

Liz Mays said...

The last movie was Hot Tub Time Machine. So funny!

Natalie A. said...

Oh my, that is a hard question for me! It's been a long time so I can't remember! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great weekend!

~ Noelle said...

lol, i can not remember what i saw...
i know i was pregnant with broxton...
so............ hmmmmm
thanks for the heads up on the arm and hammer... will give it a try next

Gem said...

Juno.

Yes, a long, long time ago =)

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Yikes, thanks to the kids it was probably Twilight. Catching up with things on Netflix now and the library DVDs.

Becca said...

I'm not great at remembering, but I'm pretty sure it was Avatar in 3-D. :)

Muthering Heights said...

Sherlock Holmes...and it was AWESOME!!!

laura said...

Hubby & I went on a Sunday afternoon to see New Moon!

sues2u2 said...

I'm thinking Alice in Wonderland (didn't like) but next weekend we're taking the kids up on post to watch How to train your dragon.

Weblate Design said...

The last movie I saw was Date Night. It was a great movie, very funny!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I almost never go to the movies anymore...I think it was A Christmas Carol in 3D.

Pesky Cat Designs said...

It's been so long I can't even remember! Glad that you and your husband enjoyed the movie you saw. Hope you are having a great weekend Melanie!

Unknown said...

Well How to Train Your Dragon of Course! :-)

Kimberly said...

How to Train a Dragon here too. I've seen the Hot Tub movie advertised and wondered what in the heck it was about.

Big Mama Cass said...

The last movie I saw in a theater was Avatar. And I LOOOOVED it. But that was a long time ago.

Annette Piper said...

We're really isolated here with no cinema close by. I think the last time we went was a spur of the moment decision and we saw Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull.

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! I'm participating in the Tuesday Blog Party too and I wanted to go around and follow all the blog participating! I have 3 girls (and 1 boy). This bracelet is fabulous! Feel free to pop into my blog sometime.

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin