Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday & Flashback Friday

When my grandmother came and visited a couple months ago, I showed her my blog books.  She LOVED looking through them.  She took a couple books with her when she went to dinner with her brothers & sisters to show them. 

When we were looking through them, we came upon the post about Niagara on the Lake.  In the post I had written about remembering seeing a photo of my grandmother with chickens in the side yard of her grandmother's home.

A few weeks later photos arrived in the mail. 

This is my grandmother in 1929 (or 1928) in her Nana's side yard.
I ended up scanning in both sides of all the photos.  Just so I don't forget the info that is written on them and because my grandmother's handwriting is on them.
I will share the rest next week.
A 
Day With TwoFriday Photo FlashbackFlashback 
Friday Button
Way Back When-esday posts at Twinfatuation.
My Signature

5 Sweet Comments:

Beth @ Wiccan Make Some Too said...

Don't you just love getting old photos like that & seeing your "elders" when they were younger?

Unknown said...

That is just too precious!

Wendy Irene said...

what a special photo! <3

Kimberly said...

What a beautiful photograph! I simply love family shots like this. I wish I had more of my grandmother(s).

~ Noelle said...

i LOVE old pictures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin