Monday, January 3, 2011

Sneak Peeks

I have had a personal facebook account for a few years.  I created a fan page for my business a while ago.  I never really used my fan page until a few months ago.  I am so glad I did!  I LOVE posting sneak peeks of what I am working on.  I have a tendency of posting photos of custom orders there.  Here is a custom bow center I posted last night.  This one will end up being a personalized ornament next Christmas.
 Are you on facebook?
My Signature

5 Sweet Comments:

Liz Mays said...

I'm on facebook! I really don't use it very much though. I can't handle much more than my blog to tell the truth!

Jingle said...

Oh, this is too cute!

Wendy Irene said...

I LOVE seeing your sneak peeks on Facebook! I'm SO glad you are on there!

Kimberly said...

Yep, I'm on facebooke. And I'm forever amazed at the things you can create!

Nicola said...

This is tooooo cute!!!

I have a facebook fanpage but find that I get more traffic through my blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin