Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Citar

You can learn many things from children.  How much patience you have, for instance.  ~Franklin P. Jones
This is a perfect quote for my kids lately.  Yesterday was a LONG, challenging day for Jeff & I as parents.  Both kids were crabby snots, which made us crabby.  This photo puts me back in that happy place I would rather be.

Thank you for stopping by Sunday Citar! This blog quote meme was created by Fresh Mommy. You can stop by her blog to see the quotes and photos that she and everyone else is loving right now.

My Signature

3 Sweet Comments:

Wendy Irene said...

I love that about photography- how it has the power to make you feel happy again <3

Pretty Things said...

Perfect quote, and the term "crabby snots" should be added to Webster's, I swear.

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh man, patience for sure!! That's a tough one sometimes! Great post. So glad you linked up for Sunday Citar, and so sorry it took me this long to stop by... I took a little vacay from my computer. Hope your Holiday was wonderful and see you next Sunday for Sunday Citar! :)

~Tabitha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin