Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wordful Wednesday - Hours

Yep, I am one of those crazy people who waited in line 2hrs for my children to see Rapunzel & Flynn Ryder.
The kids went with Jeff and road a couple rides while I waited.  It really wasn't that bad.  The people in front of us were from Buffalo also.  They had twin girls that were 10 days older than Lily. 
Funny thing is Lily would have been fine not seeing them...we were going to get out of line and go, but Ian really wanted to see Flynn.  Yep, my almost 10yr old son thinks Flynn Ryder is cool.
Ian walked away telling me he now just needs a satchel and a goatee and he'll look just like him.  Priceless.
For more WW check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Seven Clown Circus & Parenting by Dummies.
My Signature

12 Sweet Comments:

Angie - Big Bears Wife said...

aww thats so neat!

Unknown said...

Now I have to agree...Flynn is totally cool. Emily probably would have flipped because that Tangled is her new obsession. ;0) The things we do for our kids.

Unknown said...

That is too adorable! And you are NOT crazy at all .... you're a mom, it's what we do! And I am sure your kids appreciated it! WOW to that Rapunzel wig! I love it!

Good times, good memories, good mom! ;)

Jingle said...

So cute! Love that photo of the 4 of them!

Wendy Irene said...

awe, look at those great smiles!! :) Happy Wednesday!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I would have stood in line for that! ;) And your 10 year old does look like a young Flynn Ryder - he's right, Flynn Ryder is cool! :)

WW: Curriculum Fair Fun with YoYo's

Queen J. said...

That is so cool! I would've stood in line too! Great pictures! =)

Visit my castle- www.magictiara.blogspot.com

Finding Charm said...

That's cute! Funny kiddo.

BK said...

These pictures definitely make it all worth the 2 hours.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Those pictures (and memories) were worth the wait! My daughter wanted to meet them last time we went to DL, but unfortunately we missed them. I am sure I will be waiting in line the next time we go.

Debbie said...

That is great! And good for you for making that memory for your kids.

~ Noelle said...

i just LOVE those last 2 pictures

Blog Widget by LinkWithin