Thursday, September 29, 2011

Miss Ladybug

One day last month while playing outside, we stumbled upon a ladybug. 
It had a wing that would not go back in. 
Lily and the ladybug became fast friends.  For almost an hour Lily giggled watching her new friend crawl around her hands.

It was fun to watch Lily's amazement while the ladybug traveled over her hands.
She kept walking around the yard talking to her new friend.

It was sad when we had to say good bye.  We put our new friend in our zinnias and went in to have dinner.
Right after dinner Lily ran outside to see if her friend was still there.  Sadly she wasn't.  I had to tell Lils that her friend had to go home to visit her family. 
My Signature

6 Sweet Comments:

Liz Mays said...

Adorable! And I so love that she wanted to go back out and check on her later!

Elisa said...

How sweet!

Rose said...

You have a beautiful little girl! :) I also want to say that I've been reading through your blog for the past month and I enjoy it so much. Lovely creations, I wish I can be that artistic.

- Rose (Philippines)

gwengoods said...

Simply wonderful! A treasure!

Finding Charm said...

Isn't that a ladybug charm on her crocs too? Ladybugs are fascinating. Especially when they don't get all of themselves together. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, that is precious! Lily is too cute and isn't it fun to see that fascination with a little bug? A whole hour together? Awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin