Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Citar - Moments

"There are no ordinary moments." ~ Dan Millman

I was dumping the photos from my i-pod touch the other day and stumbled across these.  On the way home from going to see the Muppet Movie and santa we stopped by Anderson's (a local restaurant & custard place) to have dinner.



While I would much rather use my regular camera, it is nice to capture unexpected fun.

Thank you for stopping by Sunday Citar! This blog quote meme was created by Fresh Mommy. You can stop by her blog to see the quotes and photos that she and everyone else is loving right now.




My Signature

3 Sweet Comments:

Adrienne said...

really cute ~ can't imagine how many images of my kids I'd have if this digital technology had existed when they were young. You'll have such a great collection of 'moments' to last them a lifetime!!

Liz Mays said...

I think it's extra special this way! :)

Cascia Talbert said...

Adorable photos! I can tell you had a lot of fun with your kids. You are creating lasting memories.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin