Friday, July 19, 2013

Feeding Deer

The other day I wrote how Lily's favorite experience at Marineland was feeding the baluga whale

Ian's favorite thing we did at Marineland was feeding the deer.  (I remember doing this here as a kid.) 
At first there were plenty of deer that wanted food.


Or I should say a couple piggies.  ;)
Then we walked to the other side (it is a huge circle) to see if we could feed other ones.
These deer were skidish. 
Eventually we fed a few more.
The kids had a great time. 

My Signature

3 Sweet Comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Great pictures! We have a local zoo that has a walk in deer forest and the boys love to go in there and feed the deers, too. Something about getting so close to wild animals really draws them in.

Shelly said...

I can't wait til Leighla is a little older to take her there.I haven't been there since I was a kid myself

Unknown said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS. How cool is that?! I have never fed deer with my kids! They are beautiful. When I looked at that first picture, it looked fake because that little deer is so perfect!!! Way cool.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin